[Tango-L] Refusing a dance... <was Re: Is it Balls, or just a Heel?>

Gary garybarn at ozemail.com.au
Sat Jun 6 21:20:06 EDT 2009

Well, it seems there are guys that run a black list of women who said
"no".

Oh well, that gives me much more opportunity to dance with them!

There's plenty of reasons I might not want to dance with someone --
perhaps as many as for the  women saying "no" (or not saying "yes',
with cabaceo). The music, the floor, my mood, phase of the moon, how
she dances; how her dancing is affected by the music, the floor, my
mood, the phase of the moon...

But the fact that she said "no" once would have to be the  strangest
reason I've heard.

Please, ladies, don't say yes to me if you mean no!