[Tango-L] Is it Balls, or just a Heel?

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 21:39:35 EDT 2009

> From: Huck Kennedy <tempehuck at gmail.com>
>
>       Because only she knows that you looked into her eyes and she
> turned her head away in rejection, instead of the whole room watching
> you marchy marchy clomp clomp clomp over to her table, ask her to
> dance, and watch as she turns you down, and you marchy marchy clomp
> clomp clomp back to your table with your tail between your legs, DUH.

Oh dear, Huck. Do you really feel like that? Isn't it kinda pathetic? I would
have thought your self-esteem would be high enough not to be crushed by
a lady's rejection.. In my case, I smile, shrug and certainly don't return to
my table. I ask the nearest girl I can find to dance and pull out all the stops
to give her her best dance ever.

Jack