[Tango-L] Is it Balls, or just a Heel?

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 13:57:11 EDT 2009

> From: robin tara <robinctara at gmail.com>
> Dear Jack,
>
> There are so many unexplainable reasons why a woman might refuse a dance
> that it is unfair to blackball a woman because she won't dance with you at
> that particular moment.

Robin,

I did say ... "without a good reason" and Ilene gave a perfect answer ...

"I just tell the dancer I want to dance with ( but cannot because I just
turned someone down), that indeed I have just turned somone down
and that I hoped he would ask me the next tanda. I kind of whispered
it to him and he completely understood and did ask me again that night."

Men are not stupid. A simple expalnation is all that is required. We know
[or should know] when a lady is turning us down because she just doesn't
want to dance with us. So, why ask again?

One girl told me she 'just leaving'. 20 minutes later she was still there,
happily dancing with other guys. What am I supposed to think?

Jack