[Tango-L] What do you think?

Andy Ungureanu abungureanu at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 26 15:03:33 EDT 2009

Am 26.07.2009 20:36 schrieb Andrew RYSER SZYMAÑSKI :
> You don't need to be a professional dancer [or musician], indeed, you don't need to know anything about dancing to realise that they dance to the music about 5% of the time. The rest bears no relation. This is what makes it look clumsy. All that is missing is a tightrope.

Sorry Andrew, I don't know how such a topic can be discussed in a
correct manner, but for me they are at least 95% of the time perfectly
in line with the music. The music is indeed not very easy, but I heard
it the same way they did. I think individual people hear the music
differently.
There may be a possibility to analyse the music and the corresponding
movements, but it is far beyond the technical ability of a mailing list.
By the way, many professional choreographers take far less care about
the music than the top tango professionals.

Andy