[Tango-L] Requesting Truth about Impact of Swine Flu on Buenos Aires milongas

Sorin Varzaru tango at bostonphotographs.com
Sun Jul 5 12:56:13 EDT 2009

I'm in BsAs now. A few milongas and classes have been canceled but not many.
Attendence at milongas is pretty light, but they are not deserted. I'd say
there are half the people there were before the health emergency was
declared, which is quite low as this is the low season to begin with. It's
hard to determine a trend, this seems a knee jerk reaction to the government
"emergemcy" declaration

Sorin
my photography site: http://www.bostonphotographs.com
my milonga review site: http://www.milongareview.com