[Tango-L] Flu in BsAs

NANCY ningle_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 3 16:23:41 EDT 2009

I just had a long reply written out and lost it so, to make it short - not much difference but lots of crisis stirring by the government.  Some masks and alcohol spray in the milongas, lighter crowds, but remember this is winter, the regular flu season, the BsAs Bronchitis Crud season, cold weather, and the beginning of the month when folks have just been paid...maybe.

Reported flights and apt. rentals cancelled but no  sign of lower prices.  Everything still open around here.  I was here last year for the campo strike and the fires so deja vu all over again,

Nancy