[Tango-L] Tango in Tokyo and Kyoto

Astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Mon Jan 26 11:41:07 EST 2009

Luna de Tango is closed. Puro tango is closed, too. TangoXXI aka Zero
hour with Juan Guida is still there. Cristian Lopez is to be found at
Momo's studio in Denenchofu now. El Abrazo is low on customers but worth
a visit for the music.
The rest I do not consider worth going to, unless you want to go visit
Tropicana in Roppongi to see if any traveling tango stars are teaching
there. Ask those guys in Melbourne, I have led several of them around
here already and mail me in private for more

quickie
Astrid