[Tango-L] Lunfardo

Sergio Vandekier sergiovandekier990 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 1 16:34:49 EST 2009

We should not give Lunfardo more importance than that it actually has.

Most people here in Argentina never use Lunfardo, further more its use is considered to be a vulgarity.

Most of us were first exposed to it through Tango Lyrics.

Unless you are interested in certain tango lyrics you can totally ignore it .  Your chances of ever being exposed
to one word of Lunfardo is almost nil.

Rosetta Stone may be very good but it is very expensiv; if I were to explore Spanish I would start with an inter-active system such as:

Michel Thomas Beginners, then Advanced and finally Vocabulary.

Happy New Year,

Sergio