[Tango-L] shocking

Vince Bagušauskas vytis at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 18:21:44 EST 2009

Let me say, that backless ladies, especially after a milonga tanda, are often covered in moisture.  Icky yes.  But I get over it. So should they.

There is a difference in smell between a work-out sweat and those men AND women who hve not showered for a day or more and reek of old sweat.  Not accceptable on any counts.

When I did Ceroc, it was a code and taught by the particular teacher I had, that men are to bring along a small face towel to dances.  If they sweat a real lot then a change of shirt was required.

Cheers!

Vince