[Tango-L] shocking

Richard Isaacs RBIsaacs at attglobal.net
Fri Feb 27 18:17:45 EST 2009

sac> the ladies are lucky , they get to be sleeveless, backless, in
sac> short skirts and waving fans.....

And yet we leaders are plagued with women who not only are unable to
maintain their own axis, but insist on draping themselves over us (in
an attempt to send us to the chiropractor), while leaving a stain of
deodorant on our jackets as they clutch our hand with their sweaty
palms.

Considering how un-aerobic tango is, I think more tangeros and
tangeras should be getting some actual exercise, and avoiding
this problem altogether.

Regards/Richard
1-212-695-1759