[Tango-L] The New Wave is coming! (Ola Nueva)

Niki Papapetrou niki.papapetrou at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 20:54:29 EST 2009

Hola Mario,
I have seen this couple in BsAs on numerous occasions during their 1+month
stay here. I have to say that they blended in just as well at El Beso or
Cachirulo as they did in Practica X, dancing with connection, musicality,
consideration of the people they were sharing the dancefloor with . If
anything, the forementioned aspects were what made them stand out at  venues
such as practica x , where the norm is lack of musicality, and people so
focused on their own 'triplesacadawithaavolcadaleadingintoaboleo' that they
barely notice that they have crashed into 5 couples in the process.

abrazos

p.s. apologies if this message went through more than once
--
Yours in dance dementia,
Niki

( http://tangotrails.blogspot.com )