[Tango-L] Shocking "close embrace"

Jay Rabe jayrabe at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 11:41:49 EST 2009

Kris wrote: What do you think of "close embrance" after a guy has been dancing several
> hours and is totally soaked in his sweat?...

The guy needs one of Portland tanguera Bonnie Lee's Miracle shirts. They're gortex and wick away moisture, and the sweatiest dancer always feels dry, and odorless too. (I have no financial connection to Bonnie Lee). Her company is Tanguero Designs, but unfortunately she's apparently moving her website and the link that I have no longer works. I'll see if I can find a good link and post it later.