[Tango-L] Cabeceo [was "Shocked"]

Ilene Marder imhmedia at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 17:00:49 EST 2009

cabeceo was also designed to help the ladies as well as the men.
I hate having to turn down dancers I don't want to dance with when they
come to my table to ask me to dance, because no, I don't dance with
everyone that asks.
as for the practices in ballroom...COMPLETELY different set of
circumstances!
I.