[Tango-L] Shocked

buffmilonguera@aol.com buffmilonguera at aol.com
Mon Feb 23 09:51:09 EST 2009

I agree with the other writers - esp. because he stopped to tell you were doing something wrong. When I am leading - if my partner moves in a way I didn't expect or intend, I just adapt to it and improvise - for me, that's the fun part of leading.? Even if you were at a practica where his behavior might be appropriate, it doesn't sound that this person has a lot to offer.

barbra