[Tango-L] Improving Discussion - Clarification of terms

David dchester at charter.net
Thu Feb 12 14:34:10 EST 2009

Brian,

That is an interesting way of describing it.  But for me, I'd call the mysterious signaling medium, "vision".  Also, if I was in open embrace, (and especially if the follower had her eyes closed), I'd say the signaling medium was my hands or arms.  It makes it a little less mysterious for me, rather than thinking of this nebulous thing called "connection".

Regards,

David