[Tango-L] pre-school all over again

Amaury de Siqueira amaurycdsf at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 18:06:19 EST 2009

Wow!!

I have to say that the longer I live the more convinced I am that humans instead of aging indeed do regress mentally over time --  or maybe even do not mature at all after their 5th B-day.

The latest "Chicho" exchange is proof of that....  the funny thing though was Chicho's remarks..... he simply said..." wow that was long ago... not arms just connection."  That was it no 'blah, blah, blah'. Just a quick and simple statement....  and the conversation ended. :- ))))))

And here we are some of you bickering.... talking this and that about someone that is above all of this.... really he is simply concerned with dancing...

For me this situation is very much like this... A bunch of people bored with their 'real life' routines select an artifact (anything like video, music, dancing style) and go on a tirade using that artifact as an outlet for their insecurities and other stuff....

I feel for the moderator of our list... their 'babysitting' job must be at best tedious.

Shame on you... really

Amaury