[Tango-L] Chicho, Chest Lead, Space lead,

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 17:45:06 EST 2009

Forgive me, Damian, for cc'ing you although you have already unsubscribed, but I've only just read today's exchanges.

I can't help but think that those who responded to the Chicho thread may have mistakenly assumed what "chest lead" meant.  That everyone was talking about the same thing.  I tend to think of leading as creating or taking away of space.  If the woman's default is to get back in front of the man's chest, potentially, everything could be a chest lead, perhaps accompanied by arms, legs, feet, etc.

This could have been a revealing thread had it been further broken down.

Trini de Pittsburgh