[Tango-L] Bye for now

Andy Ungureanu abungureanu at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 10 17:30:51 EST 2009

Am 10.02.2009 21:23 schrieb Tango-L and Tango-A Administrator :
> Point well taken, but allow me to suggest a more constructive response
> (than complaining to the list, or at least in ADDITION to complaining to
> the list): Post something to the list YOURSELF that is the kind of post
> you would like to see, written in the way you would like to see it
> written. No better way to make the point than by example, and the list
> then benefits by a well-written contribution as well.

Actually, the first posting by "Noughts" was the kind of contribution I
want to see. For someone being attacked in public, he was remarkably
nice and quiet. Than he was driven in a discussion of the type "I am
right and you are wrong" and finally ended on review.
The lesson learned: Don't post anything that might be a matter of
controversy. The rest is unfortunately not worth of being posted at all :-(
Andy