[Tango-L] chicho - sorry

Vince Bagusauskas vytis at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 08:21:06 EST 2009

Damian of Jeditango your reputation proceeds you ever since I saw you in
action at BASH II  You really don't know who I am do you?  Maybe you should
make some enquiries in Canberra before you mouth off further.  You really do
no favours for yourself as a potential teacher to the tango community who
read this post.

To think that I was wanting get tips from you when I move to Melbourne this
Sunday.

Cheers