[Tango-L] chicho - sorry

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 08:09:11 EST 2009

I've been trying to stay away from Ballroom discussions but, c'mon Damian!

I've studied Ballroom in the UK with the world's greatest dancers and teachers,
including my personal favourite - John Wood. NOT ONE EVER mentioned a
chest lead.

If they used another term that you're interpreting as a 'chest lead' and it works
for you - fine. But please don't say ... "Every ballroom studio teacher worth their
salt will teach the lead coming from their chest" because it just isn't true.

Jack