[Tango-L] Pity the poor Milonguru

NANCY ningle_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 19:23:50 EST 2009

What you need to remember, too, is that all those
milongueros are getting older every day.  I notice
that the  guys who were such dreamy dancers eight
years ago have deteriorated in balance, hearing,
eyesight and movement of joints.  And yes, for sure,
as we dance with better trained dancers at various
festivals, we come to expect better dancing even from
The Legends.  I consistently get better dances at
major US Festivals than I do in my annual visits to
BsAs.  And the guys in the US are not hustling lessons
or taxi dancer services as too many of the milongueros
are doing these days.