[Tango-L] Bad teachers produce bad dancers?

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Tue Dec 29 20:36:35 EST 2009

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

You can teach dancers tango, but you make them follow etiquette.

Michael
I danced Argentine Tango --with the Argentines
Celebrating New Year's Eve in New York

Melina Sedo & Detlef Engel wrote:
You have to take into consideration talent, (good) taste, (common)  sense,
sensibility, experience (with other dances or sports), age,  physical
fitness, (good) dance partners, (good) perception, (high)  level of
Tango-community, reason and of course (the right)  practice