[Tango-L] Milongas by age difference?

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 28 09:58:21 EST 2009

> > --- On Mon, 12/21/09, Brian Dunn <brianpdunn at earthlink.net>
> wrote:
> >
> >> My main point is that people tend to go to
> classic
> >> milongas to RELAX, and people tend to go to
> >> practicas to GET BETTER
> >
> > Something yanks my chain here -- it's the implication
> that
> > people who go to the milongas aren't GETTING BETTER.

C'mon folks, I don't think Brian meant what he said in some nefarious way, but he was referring to why people may go to one event over another.  One doesn't teach at a milonga because people are there to relax.  One can teach or offer feedback at a practica.  He never said or implied that people who go to milongas aren't going to get better.

Trini de Pittsburgh