[Tango-L] Are there good dancers at that Milonga?

Roger Edgecombe edgecombe_r at optusnet.com.au
Wed Dec 23 10:21:23 EST 2009

Shahrukh Merchant wrote:
> <snip>
>
> 3. Dancers who are good to dance AMONGST: A Milonga has "good dancers"
> if they don't interfere with the dancing of others. I may not dance with
> any of them, or want to, but they should have the skills to be

<snip>

Actually, like it or not, a leader IS dancing with everyone else on the
floor, to an extent perhaps governed by an inverse square relation to an
individual's proximity. You are dancing 'with' your immediate
neighbours, whose dance is effected by their neighbours, whose dance is
... etc.

Roger Edgecombe