[Tango-L] BsAs: Young/Old, Milongas/Practicas - Part II

Alexis Cousein al at sgi.com
Thu Dec 17 08:17:00 EST 2009

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) wrote:
> Though, at our weekly milongas I discourage any teaching,

Biggest no-no of them all: stopping (while you're in the ronda), disconnecting
from your follower, and lecturing (while half a dance floor is jammed behind.

To top it off, these leaders are usually wrong when they lecture their
follower.

Sometimes those dangerous kick boleos *do* serve a purpose on the dance floor,
when someone really needs a swift kick in the shins ;).