[Tango-L] Nuevo Theory vs Practice: Creating a Social Nuevo

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 12 23:34:39 EST 2009

> From: RonTango <rontango at rocketmail.com>
>
> This points out the lack of understanding of nuevoists. The connection we are
> talking about is the emotional connection between partners ... > >

For me, this hits the nail on the head and explains why nuevoists will never
understand those who dance milonguero. It also explains why nuevoists have
no problem dancing on the same floor with dancers of any styles, whereas many
milonguero style dancers do have a problem with those dancing nuevo.

Nuevoists have no emotional connection to be disturbed, whereas for a milonguero,
the emotional connection is the most important part of the dance. Is it possible for
nuevoists to understand that?

Jack