[Tango-L] Research project: Correlation between cultural identity

Alex Long alex at tangofuego.us
Mon Aug 17 19:27:38 EDT 2009

After I completed the survey, I checked out the domain name in my browser
address bar to try to determine who was doing the project. It could be
someone other than the domain owner being offered the space on the server.

Survey address :: http://home.exetel.com.au/bodypaint/research.php

Parse the "research.php" to find a (nude) body painting website ::
http://home.exetel.com.au/bodypaint/

"Photographers Page" link from above :: http://www.billpoonphotodesign.com/

It took me about five minutes to complete the survey. I look forward seeing
the results.

It did occur to me that someone might be trying to (obtusely) drive traffic
to the photographer's website or otherwise generate publicity for him. Or,
it could be a legitimate research project by a university student.

Who knows? Who cares? I thought it was interesting.