[Tango-L] Research project: Correlation between culturalidentity and tango

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 15:36:52 EDT 2009

I finished all of the survey, but I don't want to bias future respondents by saying what I got out of doing it.  As someone who has lived in 2 different cultures since I was 5, I thought it was interesting.  But perhaps not everyone can be as sensitive about cultural differences because most only know one culture intimately.

So I can see where the current discussion lead to the tango survey.

Trini de Pittsburgh