[Tango-L] What is Tango? (Or Tango Categories) - ...

Keith Elshaw keith at totango.net
Wed Aug 5 01:18:34 EDT 2009

I for one think Jack hit the nail smack on the head with his post.

What do they call it again when you stare at some words and they become,
through short contemplation, grotesque absurdities?

"What is tango" when asked by a tango dancer should get that person
banished to a milonga dj-ed by a person who only plays music that you've
never heard before because he thinks everyone should be tired of hearing
the same music over and over.

(I know of such a twisted individual. Without doubt, the World's Worst DJ).

:-)