[Tango-L] Line of Dance in BA

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Thu Apr 30 20:24:22 EDT 2009

I read somebody's blog about explaining the rules at a milonga. Here's the link. When is the last time you went to a milonga where somebody explained the "traffic rules?" The blog pointed out that violaters are given yellow penalty cards (like in soccer) and if you get 3, you're out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7n0cE_3iUo&feature=related

The blog reads "Hector Pellosa runs the Saturday milonga Cachirulo in Plaza Bohemia at Maipu 444." I didn't make this millonga during my trip to BA. There are 1600 weekly milongas. I can't make all of them.

Michael
I danced Argentine Tango - - with the Argentines