[Tango-L] Milonga music mix

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Thu Apr 30 15:11:52 EDT 2009

As a foreigner, how would I know that up to 30% non-tango music would be
played? I have a copy of  April's "La Portena Tango" which has stories and
ads for milongas. None of the ads list percentages, just days, hours and
sometimes a contact's name and phone number.

Michael
I danced Argentine Tango - - with the Argentines