[Tango-L] Head Tilt

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 25 12:02:55 EDT 2009

> From: "larrynla at juno.com" <larrynla at juno.com>
>
> All of this is leading up to this question: How do we learn not to tilt
> our heads?  And: Do we need to look down?  If so: When?  And if not,
> How do we learn not to?

Susana Miller teaches very strongly that the man should look
straight ahead with no looking down, or even glancing down.

The problem I have is that I start to feel very self-concious seeing
all the faces in the crowd who are sitting out the tanda. And, yes,
I know they're not looking at me but I still feel more comfortable
glancing down even though I now know it's better to look straight
ahead.

Jack