[Tango-L] Report from Buenos Aires #4: Before you dance

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Sun Apr 19 22:15:42 EDT 2009

Edmundo:

Thank you for the comments. I went to Feria Matadores last weekend.
This weekend I went to San Telmo. I`ll write later about a beautiful
sign I bought in Spanish.

There are nieghborhood milongas where I´m staying in San Cristobal
within walking distance.
I´m going to post a review of each of them. The subway shuts down
around 11 and I don´t want to rely on a bus service or finding a cab.

Michael