[Tango-L] Report from Buenos Aires #5

Noughts damian.thompson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 08:37:59 EDT 2009

I would have to agree with Jack here...  Except I'll say it is
incredibly arrogant to say that they can't dance the line of dance...

Having danced most places around the world, the Argentinians are still
the best at this dance.  This DOES not mean that others have not
mastered it, but it is their dance.  There are very very few milonga's
anywhere in the world as busy as an Argentinian floor and more than
likely, half the people making your experience this time difficult
were people like you - criticising, and not learning also as Jack
suggested...

A skilled dancer dances well under all conditions... sounds like you
maybe need to spend more time there...