[Tango-L] ..1 1/2 yrs of watching YouTube

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Wed Apr 15 21:09:02 EDT 2009

Mario:
I don´t agree. Whenver the man steps outside the follower´s right, it
usually signals a walk to the cross. The Argentines do it because they
pivot on the left and want to go forward on the same foot. The only
way to do that is a quick weight change to the right. The woman
doesn´t know if the man is on parallel or cross feet. She just feels
him to the side and she wants to get back in front of him.

Michael
Washington, DC
Vacationing in Buenos Aires

--