[Tango-L] Rude floorcraft - was: The Truth About Tango Nuevo

Jay Rabe jayrabe at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 11 05:16:02 EDT 2009

Every community has occasional rude behavior by some dancers some of the time. My question is, what do you do about it? I'm not particularly interested in speculation and brain-storming, I can do that fine myself. What I'd like to hear are actual experiences of communities or event hosts who have confronted or otherwise addressed the problem, and what kind or results you got.