[Tango-L] Fwd: Bajofondo review

joanneprochaska@aol.com joanneprochaska at aol.com
Tue Apr 7 15:13:03 EDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: joanneprochaska at aol.com
To: tango-L at mit.edu
Sent: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 12:35 pm
Subject: Fwd: [Tango-L] Bajofondo review

-----Original Message-----
From: joanneprochaska at aol.com
To: patangos at yahoo.com
Sent: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 12:32 pm
Subject: Re: [Tango-L] Bajofondo review

Tim and I went to Pittsburgh to see Bajafondo last Saturday.
The show was smokin' hot, hot, hot!
Even though Tim and I focus on close embrace, "milonguero" style, I am
Soooooo glad that we experienced this concert.  The band fed off the
energy of the audience, as the audience fed off their energy in
return.  It was well worth the drive and the most reasonable 20.00
ticket price.  Thanks to Mr. Small's for bringing them, and thanks to
the Tango organizers who guaranteed their fee (organizers, you will
know what that means!).  Mr. Small's venue is an renovated church, with
a sound system which was the absolute  best..  (They know sound, as
they also have a recording studio).  The acoustics and speaker
arrangements were perfect.  Job well done to everyone on all levels.
Joanne Pogros
Cleveland, Ohio