[Tango-L] tango rejection

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Tue Sep 30 19:34:46 EDT 2008

Cabeceo works even from 3 feet away.  Even in the dark.  The fewer
words the better.

What happened with people's manners?!  Why is it that we all knew
over a decade ago that if you turn someone down for a tanda in an
obvious way, you do not dance that tanda?!

I think that the manners went to hell because Daniel Trenner stopped
travelling and teaching all over the United States.  He taught the
most proper codes of conduct, so that when foreigners came to dance
in Buenos Aires, they would know how to behave appropriately.

Nina