[Tango-L] Lead an invitation that can be ignored or faught.

Alexis Cousein al at sgi.com
Tue Sep 30 05:09:30 EDT 2008

Sergio Vandekier wrote:

> >"The point is: if the woman decides not to blink despite Gavito's lead, [...]
>
> What do you do with a woman that does not follow the lead?

Ah, but you're missing the entire point (that "following the lead" is not a binary
proposition) - and also miss the obvious irony in what Gavito is saying
(unless you really think that you should only dance with followers
that can literally be led to blink, in which case you mustn't dance very often).

But then, I suspect that when you're dancing with a women,
you leave your large tango list blinders at the table.

 > My impression is that 99% of good dancers would do the same unless...

You certainly seem to form impressions with very little evidence (i.e.
by assuming everyone must think exactly like you, because you are the navel of
the world). But then, I don't think that's *really* true, because I suspect
it's just some trolling.

Alexis Cousein                                  al at sgi.com
Senior Systems Engineer/Solutions Architect     SGI/Silicon Graphics
--
<If I have seen further, it is by standing on reference manuals>