[Tango-L] Tango in Gainesville, FL

Steve Littler sl at stevelittler.com
Wed Sep 24 01:34:56 EDT 2008

http://gainesvilletango.wordpress.com/

I just made a blog with current links for anyone looking to find
Argentine Tango in Gainesville, FL since I just moved here 3 weeks ago
and all the local Web sites and newspapers have mostly
outdated/inaccurate information. (We basically have three venues now and
occasional workshops with visiting teachers.)

We have a nice little community of Tango lovers here in Gainesville and
surrounding areas and all Tango dancers are welcome if you come to visit
Gainesville.

Best Regards,

Steve Littler