[Tango-L] Festivalito con Amigos - Photos & Videos

Melina Sedo & Detlef Engel tango at tangodesalon.de
Fri Sep 26 13:26:45 EDT 2008

Dear friends!

We want to thank all Tangueros and Tangueras who visited our
"Festivalito con Amigos" in Saarbrücken last weekend. More than 200
guest from all over the world (USA, Netherlands, France, Spain,
Switzerland, Luxembourg and Germany) danced with us in the St. John's
church and at our Milonga in the "Bootshaus".
We are looking foward to the next event.
Until then, enjoy the videos and the photos by Simone Sesterhenn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URmK2h-JZg0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5aORbABrS4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgSN7ib85ZM
http://picasaweb.google.com/s.sesterhenn/KirchenballUndBootshausmilonga#