[Tango-L] Tergiversar = to distort, twist

Alexis Cousein al at sgi.com
Fri Sep 26 06:36:51 EDT 2008

Nina Pesochinsky wrote:
> So what am I missing here?  What is the value of an explanation of
> movements that no longer exist and can't be repeated?

Learning for others' experience? Perhaps trying to understand how others
dance, feel, behave, so that I can try to better understand it as
well (or even -- sacrilege! -- try something else /begin{sarcasm}
than the Perfect and Obviously Only Correct Way to Dance Tango,
which is naturally the way I'm dancing it right now /end{sarcasm})?

What am I missing here? Why on earth are you on a mailing list
for tango discussions whinging about why it's ohso futile to discuss
tango? Why can't you just hit the delete button? Why do *you* consider
it on-topic and valuable to others to whinge about whether the posts
on this list are the exact type of posts you'd like the list to have?

Alexis Cousein                                  al at sgi.com
Senior Systems Engineer/Solutions Architect     SGI/Silicon Graphics
--
<If I have seen further, it is by standing on reference manuals>