[Tango-L] Tergiversar = to distort, twist

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Thu Sep 25 16:03:46 EDT 2008

Thank you so much for your encouragement about the delete key. It is a
lovely feature and I have practiced using it over the years with such
enthusiasm that I dislocated a finger.

However, I was not complaining about the useless posts.  Instead, I
asked a question about something that people seem to value.  I would
like to know what is valuable in extreme analysis of transitory
experiences.