[Tango-L] Visiting Washington DC

buffmilonguera@aol.com buffmilonguera at aol.com
Sat Sep 20 20:48:59 EDT 2008

I will be visiting Washington DC from September 29 to October 4 - and I
am looking for someplace to dance, and maybe a private class or
two......

I have been looking at the calendar, but I know that it is sometimes
easier for strangers in some places more than others - which is why I
like to go someplace with a lesson before the milonga so I can meet
some other dancers.  If anyone can suggest particular teachers,
milongas, practicas, etc. that would be great.  If anyone knows that
they'll be going to tango and is willing to include me as a guest - I
will promise to do the same if you ever visit Western New York. :)  I
am particularly interested in going to the outdoor milonga has any
suggestions -

thanks
barbra