[Tango-L] Omar Vega

Ilene Marder imhmedia at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 22:20:39 EDT 2008

Hi Robin...
there were no drugs or alcohol involved. Omar has been sufering from
very bad asthma for some time and was on a lot of medication every since
he stopped drinking last year. ...so please try to quell the nasty
rumors... Omar was clean the last year of his life.  (And he never did
like drugs...)
take care...
Ilene