[Tango-L] Tangocommute NYC - your views requested!

Tango Commute tangocommute at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 23:12:40 EDT 2008

Dear All

Following TangoCommute London, TangoCommute NYC took place on 911 in [not quite] 20 locations across the Big Apple http://nycmidtownwest.ourtown.com/3786 , check also youtube for increasing number of vidoes...

Prior to the London event on tango-uk yahoo group there was plenty of discussion, which was often marvelous and only occassionaly moronic.

I understand that there is an equally sophisticated debating culture in the US and I have been missing any discussion so far. I can only hope that this post will bring forward some distinct views and opinions?

Please read NYC Press Release
http://www.tangocommute.com/documents/TangoCommute_PressRelease_091108.pdf
Mission:
http://www.tangocommute.com/mission.html
Characteristics:
http://www.tangocommute.com/characteristics.html
and Q&A:
http://www.tangocommute.com/documents/TangoCommute_Q&A.pdf
There is a flickr media archive of more then 500 pictures
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tangocommute/show/
TangoCommute Podcast by TangoTales:
http://www.tangotales.com/tangocommute/TangoCommute091108.mp3

For facebook users we have a discussion board on the group and event page for TangoCommute NewYork
Group:
http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=16959687449
NYC event:
http://www.new.facebook.com/event.php?eid=32194107891