[Tango-L] Dancing with Oscar Mandagaron

Astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Tue Sep 16 01:39:37 EDT 2008

What I always loved about Oscar was his cuddliness. He had some of the
innocence of a child the way he would look at me with his big sparkling
brown eyes like a mischievious kitten or a child in love. All the little
adornos he taught us were sort of in that spirit. Now that he's gotten
married, all this goes to Georgina.