[Tango-L] How to initiate lean

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Sat Sep 13 13:49:35 EDT 2008

Igor:
You wrote "when she can not make a forward step." But you didn't write how to stop her from making a forward step. My body is moving but I don't want her to step. The only way I can move without the woman moving is to tell her "don't step." That's why I have to give her a slight lift. I don't see how your method tells the woman "don't step."

Michael Ditkoff
Washington, DC
I'd rather be dancing Argentine Tango