[Tango-L] Robot dancing

Dubravko Kakarigi dubravko_2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 21:08:32 EDT 2008

Dear Sergio (and other members of this group):

Thank you for your kind words -- no offense was taken, indeed. I fully support everything you said.
Regardless of how proficient one is with anything, luckily, there is always more to learn. I really came to believe that "the more you know, the more you know you don't know" is not just an empty saying.

Dear Nancy, I'd love to see you at a milonga. I cherish those few electrifying moments of slow connection, the eye contact, the smile as we approach each other to dance; the slow, give-and-take completion of the embrace; feeling my partner breathe. I am very grateful to any woman who dances with me, it is quite a gift. So, yes, when you dance with me, you are definitely very special, those moments with you as we dance never ever to be repeated.

...dubravko