[Tango-L] How tango evolves

Barbara Garvey barbara at tangobar-productions.com
Tue Nov 25 11:30:15 EST 2008

As an unrepentent traditionalist, I have only a small bone to pick with
Nina. I don't think that a trip
to Argentina makes or breaks the ability and/or desire to dance real
tango. I know several couples who dance
traditional tango beautifully who have never been to BsAs. (Students of
ours who have been thoroly
brainwashed  :-)  (Well, I've always wanted to be called arrogant!)  It
takes more than tourism to
make the distinction   -- or the choice.
Abrazos,
Barbara